BABW Help and Tips

Come on and join in on the Fun!

Here you can find help, codes, answers and tips!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Keywords
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Share | 

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 am

Welcome to the WCT for
12/19~12/31, 2011!
This WCT:
"Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!"
Christmas is coming up this Sunday! Hear that folks? Sunday!! Very Happy

Christmas.
Christmas is the day when Jesus Christ was born. This day, people set up Christmas trees, decorate it, and watch it sparkle. Santa Claus, the most popular Father Christmas, comes to deliver presents for children this day. It is said he comes by going down the chimney. Santa rides his reindeers, which fly in the sky, taking him to every house in the world.
More information in the Wikipedia. Wink
RULES:
Be safe
Be happy
Don't bully
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 pm

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! 3 MORE DAYS!

"What I wanna know is, What part of the chicken do the nuggets come from? Can someone tell me this please??? Wheres the wacky farm that raises nugget chickens?" Cat Valentine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://babwplanet.forumotion.com
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Lets try to get 50 posts on this wct!

"What I wanna know is, What part of the chicken do the nuggets come from? Can someone tell me this please??? Wheres the wacky farm that raises nugget chickens?" Cat Valentine
Back to top Go down
Rain<3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Wow, the year sped up soo quickly!! :O And christmas is almost here! Suprising! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I know! I can't wait for Christmas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I know Christmas season is the best season ever! And my b-day is the day after so... MERRY BIRTHDAY TO ME. So how's the day going for you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://role-playz-forever.forumotion.com/
Rain<3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Pretty good day. Awesome actually. I GOT A BOX WITH LIKE 30 PACKS OF MY FAVE GUM :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Whoa. I want that now... Yummy gum
Back to top Go down
Sarahleo370
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 pm

We need more people to join this forumn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Yeah we do...
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm here don't worry!! Happy almost bday foreva
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Foreva u don't need to give credits to me.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I don't need to but I want too.
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks but you know I didn't make it; but it sure took me some time to find them. Smile Your so sweet. Well anyways, what are you doing for ur bday??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 am

I don't know. Nothing I guess. I wish we could do something for once.
Back to top Go down
NinjaLuvr
Bear Paw
Bear Paw

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Ha! Cool WCT Guys! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks. Merry Christmas Eve, guys! :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain<3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:23 pm

There's four hours left lol. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Yup just 3 and a half hours! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:18 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE!

Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 am

You too guys! Smile Merry Christmas! LOL. Just 3 or 2 more days until 2012!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Scary ;0 Do u believe in Dooms Day?

Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm

What? like the world will end?
the ides of march?
what? xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   

Back to top Go down

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!
Page 1 of 1