BABW Help and Tips
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! BABW_smilelogo_circle_300

Come on and join in on the Fun!
BABW Help and Tips
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! BABW_smilelogo_circle_300

Come on and join in on the Fun!
BABW Help and Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can find help, codes, answers and tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please welcome RowenaStar
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:59 am by ChocoLuv

» This annoying add
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:58 am by ChocoLuv

» "Ask A Mod"
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 am by ChocoLuv

» "Ooh, a dragon! And fireworks! Where are we?" The Chinese New Year WCT for this week in January!
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:17 am by ChocoLuv

» Wct Sign ups JaNEWary Closed
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 am by ChocoLuv

» February WCT Signups
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:02 pm by FayeTeddyBear

» Hey! I'm Ariana!
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:55 am by ChocoLuv

» {Alma's Creation} *Grand Opening*
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:16 am by NinjaLuvr

» Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm by ChocoLuv

Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!

Go down 
+2
Ciara1616
ChocoLuv
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! Empty
PostSubject: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 am

Welcome to the WCT for
12/19~12/31, 2011!
This WCT:
"Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!"
Christmas is coming up this Sunday! Hear that folks? Sunday!! Very Happy
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! Christmas-tree
Christmas.
Christmas is the day when Jesus Christ was born. This day, people set up Christmas trees, decorate it, and watch it sparkle. Santa Claus, the most popular Father Christmas, comes to deliver presents for children this day. It is said he comes by going down the chimney. Santa rides his reindeers, which fly in the sky, taking him to every house in the world.
More information in the Wikipedia. Wink
RULES:
Be safe
Be happy
Don't bully
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin
Ciara1616

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 pm

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! 3 MORE DAYS!
Back to top Go down
https://babwplanet.forumotion.com
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin
Ciara1616

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Lets try to get 50 posts on this wct!
Back to top Go down
Rain<3
Mod
Mod
Rain<3

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Wow, the year sped up soo quickly!! :O And christmas is almost here! Suprising! xD
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I know! I can't wait for Christmas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw
Foreva

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I know Christmas season is the best season ever! And my b-day is the day after so... MERRY BIRTHDAY TO ME. So how's the day going for you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://role-playz-forever.forumotion.com/
Rain<3
Mod
Mod
Rain<3

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Pretty good day. Awesome actually. I GOT A BOX WITH LIKE 30 PACKS OF MY FAVE GUM :3
Back to top Go down
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw
Foreva

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Whoa. I want that now... Yummy gum
Back to top Go down
Sarahleo370
Mod
Mod
Sarahleo370

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 pm

We need more people to join this forumn
Back to top Go down
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw
Foreva

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Yeah we do...
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm here don't worry!! Happy almost bday foreva
Back to top Go down
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw
Foreva

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Foreva u don't need to give credits to me.....
Back to top Go down
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw
Foreva

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I don't need to but I want too.
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks but you know I didn't make it; but it sure took me some time to find them. Smile Your so sweet. Well anyways, what are you doing for ur bday??
Back to top Go down
Foreva
Bear Paw
Bear Paw
Foreva

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 am

I don't know. Nothing I guess. I wish we could do something for once.
Back to top Go down
NinjaLuvr
Bear Paw
Bear Paw
NinjaLuvr

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Ha! Cool WCT Guys! (:
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks. Merry Christmas Eve, guys! :]
Back to top Go down
Rain<3
Mod
Mod
Rain<3

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:23 pm

There's four hours left lol. xD
Back to top Go down
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin
Ciara1616

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Yup just 3 and a half hours! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin
Ciara1616

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:18 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 am

You too guys! Smile Merry Christmas! LOL. Just 3 or 2 more days until 2012!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ciara1616
Admin
Admin
Ciara1616

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Scary ;0 Do u believe in Dooms Day?
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Mod
Mod
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm

What? like the world will end?
the ides of march?
what? xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!   Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's that? It's the WCT for this week in December!
Page 1 of 1